CloudReady Paid Customers only:
Note: SSD or an HDD can be cloned once installed, prior to first boot.
1. Create a USB installer using Chromebook Recover Utility
2. Install CloudReady on the HDD or SSD of your machine using the Install Guide.
3. Do not boot up the machine!
4. Remove the SSD/HDD from the machine and plug it into your non-CloudReady computer
5. Your SSD/HDD is ready - go ahead and clone it with the cloning software of your choice (for example, Clonezilla).
!Note: the users of the Free offering of CloudReady may clone before or after booting up their CloudReady machine, as their CloudReady Image is not attached to a license number/MAC address.