Deploying your CloudReady download onto a USB stick is as easy as following these instructions. Make sure you are using a USB stick that is 8GB or 16GB in size.
Articles in this section
- How much space is available for me to use on my CloudReady USB installer?
- Can I get an ISO file to install CloudReady?
- Hardware Requirements For CloudReady
- Installing CloudReady On An Uncertified Device
- How do I format a HDD prior to install?
- Manual Installation Via the Cmd Line
- How do I create a CloudReady USB installer?
- Can I dual boot CloudReady with another OS?