Deploying your CloudReady download onto a USB stick is as easy as following these instructions. Make sure you are using a USB stick that is 8GB or 16GB in size.
Articles in this section
- Installing CloudReady on a non-certified device
- Manual Installation Via the Cmd Line
- How do I format a HDD prior to install?
- How do I create a CloudReady USB installer?
- How do I install CloudReady?
- What happens to my existing files and operating system when I install CloudReady?
- Can I dual boot CloudReady with another OS?