CloudReady machines are based on Chromium, the open-source version of the Chrome OS that powers Chromebooks, which results in a similarly seamless and integrated experience. Any technical differences are unlikely to affect user experience. For a full technical comparison of CloudReady and Chromebooks, click here.
Articles in this section
- CloudReady Sleep/Suspend Behavior
- A guide to printing from CloudReady computers
- What is a Beta/Development Release? What are Channels?
- Switching CloudReady Release Channels
- Can I use Android apps on CloudReady?
- Your Information and Data Security
- Ignore black-bar warnings from on Google.com pages
- What is CloudReady?
- Is a CloudReady machine the same as a Chromebook?
- Can I install this on my computer?