CloudReady completely erases all data on any device on which it is installed - any programs, settings, or files previously saved will be erased during install. Please back up all important files before installing CloudReady. Files erased during installation are not recoverable.
Articles in this section
- Installing CloudReady on a non-certified model
- Things to try if Standalone Install gives a "UEFI" error
- Manual Installation Via the Cmd Line
- Gather install logs after a failed installation attempt
- Create an alternate CloudReady installer on Windows using Rufus.
- How do I install CloudReady from the command line?
- Formatting HDD Prior to Install?
- How do I create a CloudReady USB installer?
- How do I install CloudReady?
- Does CloudReady overwrite my existing operating system?