CloudReady completely erases all data on any device on which it is installed - any programs, settings, or files previously saved will be erased during install. Please back up all important files before installing CloudReady. Files erased during installation are not recoverable.
Articles in this section
- 32bit End of Support for Education and Enterprise Editions
- How Much Does CloudReady Cost?
- Is there a minimum number of CloudReady licenses I can purchase?
- Why do I need Google Management Licenses?
- What happens if I accidentally disassociate a device?
- Does "Family Link" Work On A CloudReady Machine?
- How To Take A Screen Shot On CloudReady?
- How Often Does CloudReady Release Updates?
- Why Should I Use CloudReady?
- Will a CD-Rom, DVD-Rom, or Floppy Drive work with CloudReady?