CloudReady completely erases all data on any device on which it is installed - any programs, settings, or files previously saved will be erased during install. Please back up all important files before installing CloudReady. Files erased during installation are not recoverable.
Articles in this section
- How Much Does CloudReady Cost?
- Do my CloudReady devices need a specific port in order to function?
- Is there a minimum number of CloudReady licenses I can purchase?
- Why do I need Google Management Licenses?
- What happens to my existing files and operating system when I install CloudReady?
- What happens if I accidentally disassociate a device?
- Does "Family Link" Work On A CloudReady Machine?
- How To Take A Screen Shot On CloudReady?
- How Often Does CloudReady Release Updates?
- Why Should I Use CloudReady?