CloudReady supports the same suite of applications and peripherals as traditional Chromebook, including USB and SD card storage, headsets, microphones and internal webcams. CloudReady, like Chromebooks, does not support built-in CD/DVD drives, Thunderbolt, or FireWire.
Articles in this section
- CloudReady Sleep/Suspend Behavior
- A guide to printing from CloudReady computers
- What is a Beta/Development Release? What are Channels?
- Switching CloudReady Release Channels
- Can I use Android apps on CloudReady?
- Your Information and Data Security
- Ignore black-bar warnings from on Google.com pages
- What is CloudReady?
- Is a CloudReady machine the same as a Chromebook?
- Can I install this on my computer?