Yes, CloudReady is an operating system that will completely overwrite the existing operating system and any data.
Articles in this section
- Installing CloudReady on a non-certified device
- Things to try if Standalone Install gives a "UEFI" error
- Manual Installation Via the Cmd Line
- Gather install logs after a failed installation attempt
- Create an alternate CloudReady installer on Windows using Rufus.
- How do I install CloudReady from the command line?
- Formatting HDD Prior to Install?
- How do I create a CloudReady USB installer?
- How do I install CloudReady?
- Does CloudReady overwrite my existing operating system?