Yes, CloudReady is an operating system that will completely overwrite the existing operating system and any data. Currently, CloudReady does not offer an option to dual boot with another operating system.
Articles in this section
- Installing CloudReady on a non-certified device
- Things to try if Standalone Install gives a "UEFI" error
- Manual Installation Via the Cmd Line
- Gather install logs after a failed installation attempt
- Create an alternate CloudReady installer on Windows using Rufus.
- How do I install CloudReady from the command line?
- Formatting HDD Prior to Install?
- How do I create a CloudReady USB installer?
- How do I install CloudReady?
- Does CloudReady overwrite my existing operating system?