What is Adobe Flash & what needs it?
Adobe Flash is a plugin that is owned by Adobe Inc and pre-installed on all Chromebooks. It is used to power and display animations, games, and other complex content embedded in webpages.
How do I enable Adobe Flash?
- Go to your my.neverware.com account.
- Go to Plugins.
- Click "Enable Adobe Flash".
- Log out of your my.neverware.com account.
- Reboot your CloudReady device.
How do I update Adobe Flash?
- On your CloudReady device, click on your user icon in the bottom right hand corner.
- Click the gear icon.
- Go to "Media Plugins".
- Click "Check for updates now".
- Once the updates have downloaded, reboot your CloudReady device.