CloudReady does not support verified boot, and thus, strict BIOS security settings are recommended for after install. In-OS security settings are the same.
Articles in this section
- Does CloudReady support the Google Play Store & Android Apps?
- What's The Difference Between CloudReady & Chromebooks
- What is RootFS Verification?
- What are CloudReady's security settings?
- How does CloudReady encrypt data?
- Does CloudReady support geolocation?
- Can I share files on CloudReady?
- How are CloudReady updates delivered?
- Does CloudReady support Google Voice Search & Input?
- Is A CloudReady Machine The Same As A Chromebook?