If you do not enroll your CloudReady devices in the Google Management Console, you will be unable to manage updates, restrict user access to machines, or set up secure kiosk mode, among other capabilities.
Articles in this section
- 32bit End of Support for Education and Enterprise Editions
- How Much Does CloudReady Cost?
- Is there a minimum number of CloudReady licenses I can purchase?
- Why do I need Google Management Licenses?
- Why don't "Connected Devices" settings work?
- What happens if I accidentally disassociate a device?
- Does "Family Link" Work On A CloudReady Machine?
- How To Take A Screen Shot On CloudReady?
- How Often Does CloudReady Release Updates?
- Why Should I Use CloudReady?