If you do not enroll your CloudReady devices in the Google Management Console, you will be unable to manage updates, restrict user access to machines, or set up secure kiosk mode.
Articles in this section
- Are there any network restrictions when enrolling a CloudReady device in the Google Admin Console?
- Why do I need Google Management Licenses?
- How do I purchase Google Management Licenses?
- I got a "You do not have enough software licenses to enroll this device" error, what do I do?
- How do I enroll a device in the Google Admin Console?