If you do not enroll your CloudReady devices in the Google Management Console, you will be unable to manage updates, restrict user access to machines, or set up secure kiosk mode, among other capabilities.
Articles in this section
- How Much Does CloudReady Cost?
- Do my CloudReady devices need a specific port in order to function?
- Is there a minimum number of CloudReady licenses I can purchase?
- Why do I need Google Management Licenses?
- What happens to my existing files and operating system when I install CloudReady?
- What happens if I accidentally disassociate a device?
- Does "Family Link" Work On A CloudReady Machine?
- How To Take A Screen Shot On CloudReady?
- How Often Does CloudReady Release Updates?
- Why Should I Use CloudReady?