Currently it is not possible for users to delete other users and their credentials. If you would like to delete a user and his/her credentials from your my.neverware.com account, please contact the Neverware Support Team.
Articles in this section
- 32bit End of Support for Education and Enterprise Editions
- How Much Does CloudReady Cost?
- Is there a minimum number of CloudReady licenses I can purchase?
- Why do I need Google Management Licenses?
- What happens if I accidentally disassociate a device?
- Does "Family Link" Work On A CloudReady Machine?
- How To Take A Screen Shot On CloudReady?
- How Often Does CloudReady Release Updates?
- Why Should I Use CloudReady?
- Will a CD-Rom, DVD-Rom, or Floppy Drive work with CloudReady?