Google recommends that you attach CloudReady machines and Chromebooks to an open or unrestricted, open network during setup, in order to allow you to enroll your devices in the Google Admin Console.
Articles in this section
- Are there any network restrictions when enrolling a CloudReady device in the Google Admin Console?
- Why do I need Google Management Licenses?
- How do I purchase Google Management Licenses?
- I got a "You do not have enough software licenses to enroll this device" error, what do I do?
- How do I enroll a device in the Google Admin Console?