A district-wide CloudReady site license is for use on an unlimited number of devices for just $1 annually, per student enrolled in your district. This option is best suited to larger school districts which would like complete flexibility and freedom. Site licenses include access to support via phone and email.
Articles in this section
- What is a district-wide CloudReady site license?
- Is there a minimum number of CloudReady licenses I can purchase?
- What is an annual CloudReady license?
- What is a perpetual CloudReady license?
- Setting up a proxy on CloudReady
- HDD/SSD cloning with CloudReady
- How to set a Static IP on a CloudReady machine
- Customer Portal: The Devices Tab
- Customer Portal Navigation
- How do I enable Adobe Flash and other media plugins from inside my.Neverware.com ?