What is an SSL Certificate?
SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server. Typically, SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, data transfer, and logins, and more recently is becoming the norm when securing browsing of social media sites.
Once you have purchased an SSL certificate for your organization you can import it on to the CloudReady machine by following the steps mentioned below.
1. Click on the gear icon on the user pane of your machine.
2. Tap on the setting tab and click on "Advanced" and then on "Privacy and Security"
3. Under "Privacy and Security" click on "Manage Certificates"
4. Click on the "Import" Button
5. Select Your respective certificate and click on "Open"
6. Once the import is complete, ensure to reboot your device to apply the changes.
For users/organizations that use the Google Console Management, please follow the instructions mentioned here.