In order to function properly, CloudReady needs to communicate with several Neverware services.
Please visit https://network.neverware.com to find a list of URLs to whitelist.
In addition to the URLs, CloudReady requires the ability to send https-encrypted traffic over port 443 to facilitate licensing, plugin installation and updates, OS updates, and sending error logs.
Flash & Media Codecs
CloudReady offers the option to install several multimedia components after install. While completely optional to install, we do highly recommend them in order to get the best experience out of CloudReady.
- Sign into your my.Neverware.com customer portal account.
- Navigate to the ‘Plugins’ section on the far left menu.
- Enable one or all of the available plugins for your given site.
- Wait for your CloudReady device to download the plugins in the background OR manually trigger the request for install by navigating to the Settings menu and selecting ‘Check for updates now’.
- Once updates are installed, you will see a Notification window open telling you the plugin(s) is successfully installed.
- Restart your machine. You have the option of Restarting through the Notification window or doing it manually. * This is a critical step to plugins operating correctly - you will need to reboot your device. *
Google Management Licenses
If you wish to use Chrome Management and enroll your CloudReady machine in the Google Admin console, press CTRL-ALT-E before logging in for the first time. You will then be prompted for credentials for enrollment.
* If you do not enroll before logging in for the first time, you will need to reinstall CloudReady in order to enroll the device. *