On other CloudReady Editions, you have built-in integration with Google Docs for productivity and Google Drive for cloud storage. On CloudReady: Office 365 Education Edition you instead have seamless integration with Office 365 Online for productivity and Microsoft OneDrive for cloud storage.
Articles in this section
- What Kind Of Integrations Can I Set Up For Combining Google’s & Office’s services?
- Why Isn't There A 32-Bit Installer Image of CloudReady: Office 365 Edition In My Download Links?
- Will There Be An Option To Dual-Boot CloudReady: Office 365 Edition?
- Will There Be A Home Edition Of CloudReady: Office 365 Edition?
- CloudReady Education Edition Vs CloudReady Office 365 Edition
- CloudReady: Education Edition Vs CloudReady: Office 365 Edition
- What Is CloudReady: Office 365 Edition?
- Using CloudReady with Office 365 productivity tools