No, unfortunately installing CloudReady on an end of life (EOL) Chromebook is functionality that is currently not possible, nor is it in our product roadmap.
Articles in this section
- Can I sell computers preloaded with the CloudReady Home Edition?
- Can I use Bluetooth with CloudReady devices?
- What is CloudReady?
- How Do I Enable Adobe Flash?
- How do I update Adobe Flash?
- How Do I update Proprietary Media Components?
- Can I install CloudReady on an EOL Chromebook?
- How To Enable Widevine
- How to Import An SSL Certificate On A CloudReady Device
- What info is collected when I send feedback / logs?