To ensure a consistent and high-quality experience, Neverware individually certifies models for use with CloudReady. This will help you understand a high-level overview of the QA process and how devices are tested based on Critical functionality to Unsupported Functionality.
Articles in this section
- Why am I seeing a licensing check error on my CloudReady device?
- How To Change The Primary Domain
- Why Do All My Machines Have The Same Mac Address?
- CloudReady Quality Assurance Process
- Is My Machine Certified?
- An Error Prevented This Device From Completing It's License Check
- How To Disable TPM
- Error: 1962 - No Operating System Found
- What are Optimus/switchable graphics how does CloudReady use them?
- How do I send CloudReady logs for a device?