If you would like to rotate your screen on a CloudReady device, please use the key combination "Ctrl+Shift+F3".
Articles in this section
- Can I use Flash or Proprietary Media Codecs in Guest Mode?
- How do I change the wallpaper on a CloudReady device?
- Why am I having issues on my device after installing the 32-bit CloudReady version?
- Why can't I change settings on my CloudReady machine?
- How do I remove ownership from a CloudReady machine?
- What is the Difference Between CloudReady and the Google Management Console?
- CloudReady Keyboard Shortcuts
- How much hard drive space does my CloudReady device need?
- CloudReady and Google Account Integration
- Can I rotate my screen on a CloudReady device?