In general, only a small fraction of the total size of your installer USB is available for use ie. to be used in the Files app of a CloudReady device. This is because the CloudReady USB installer image uses most of the space available on your USB, and data saved to your Files App while live-booting a CloudReady USB installer is intended to be ephemeral, not persistent.
Articles in this section
- How To Check The CloudReady Version Number On A Client?
- How much space is available for me to use on my CloudReady USB installer?
- Can I get an ISO file to install CloudReady?
- Hardware Requirements For CloudReady
- Installing CloudReady On An Uncertified Device
- How do I format a HDD prior to install?
- Manual Installation Via the Cmd Line
- How do I create a CloudReady USB installer?
- Can I dual boot CloudReady with another OS?