Unfortunately, it is not possible to get an ISO file of CloudReady - we only offer them as .bin files, since this is what Google offers for Chromium.
Articles in this section
- How much space is available for me to use on my CloudReady USB installer?
- Can I get an ISO file to install CloudReady?
- Hardware Requirements For CloudReady
- How Do I Install CloudReady?
- Installing CloudReady On An Uncertified Device
- How do I format a HDD prior to install?
- Manual Installation Via the Cmd Line
- How do I create a CloudReady USB installer?
- Can I dual boot CloudReady with another OS?