If you accidentally disassociate a device, on it's next boot it will try to acquire another CloudReady licence from the Neverware servers. If you have available CloudReady licences, your device will be able to acquire a new licence and will continue to function normally. If however, you do not have any available CloudReady licences, your device will show a licencing error. In this case, please contact our sales team if you would like to purchase more licences.
Articles in this section
- 32bit End of Support for Education and Enterprise Editions
- How Much Does CloudReady Cost?
- Is there a minimum number of CloudReady licenses I can purchase?
- Why do I need Google Management Licenses?
- Why don't "Connected Devices" settings work?
- What happens if I accidentally disassociate a device?
- Does "Family Link" Work On A CloudReady Machine?
- How To Take A Screen Shot On CloudReady?
- How Often Does CloudReady Release Updates?
- Why Should I Use CloudReady?