In order for you to successfully install CloudReady on your device, it needs to have a minimum of 16GB of hard drive space available. You will not be able to successfully install CloudReady on a machine with less hard drive space.
Articles in this section
- What is the Difference Between CloudReady and the Google Management Console?
- CloudReady Keyboard Shortcuts
- How much hard drive space does my CloudReady device need?
- CloudReady and Google Account Integration
- Can I rotate my screen on a CloudReady device?
- Sleep/Resume Behaviour for CloudReady Devices
- Insufficient Privileges on my.neverware.com Account
- CloudReady Licensing Interactions
- Can I sell computers preloaded with the CloudReady Home Edition?
- Can I use Bluetooth with CloudReady devices?