In general, CloudReady devices function fairly similarly to Chromebooks. These similarities extend also to keyboard shortcuts. It is important to note that the mappings from Chromebook shortcuts to CloudReady shortcuts might not be a true 1-1 mapping, however, once you transform your device into a CloudReady machine, it will not have its old Operating System (OS) keyboard shortcuts.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the wallpaper on a CloudReady device?
- Why am I having issues on my device after installing the 32-bit CloudReady version?
- Why can't I change settings on my CloudReady machine?
- How do I remove ownership from a CloudReady machine?
- What is the Difference Between CloudReady and the Google Management Console?
- CloudReady Keyboard Shortcuts
- How much hard drive space does my CloudReady device need?
- CloudReady and Google Account Integration
- Can I rotate my screen on a CloudReady device?
- Sleep/Resume Behavior for CloudReady Devices