Bought a USB memory stick today, just to try out CloudReady, and I was pleasantly surprised how well it is working. I didn't go all the way and installed cloudready, so I'm posting this from a session running off the memory stick, and even that works great :)
Verified working so far:
- Wifi drivers (obviously)
- Display drivers and resolution switching via hotkeys.
- Webcam drivers
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Trackpad left/right clicking and two-finger scrolling.
- Hotkeys for volume and display brightness.
Not working (but no where critical) or could work better
- Hotkey for keyboard backlight
- Hotkey for enabling/disabling trackpad
- Trackpad sensitivity settings not found (its quite sensitive by default)
- Netflix (as documented)
CloudReady is VERY usable as is, and I'm lookin forward to try it out on other devices. Keep up the good work!
Please sign in to leave a comment.