Bit of a weird one. I can install on my Acer C7 (710) and everything works great. However, if I try to run an update the reboot always fails:
1. Dev Screen pops up, boot continues...
2. CloudReady logo for a few seconds...
3. Loops back to Dev Screen...
4. Back to CloudReady logo and then it will hang there indefinitely, I've tried leaving it for several hours and it never progresses.
5. Try a hard reboot, cycle continues.
Happens every time I run an update, whether it's stable, beta or dev tree. Have to redownload the latest image and start over. My guess is something is not getting properly written to the GRUB settings after the update but since I can't get to a terminal on the home edition my troubleshooting options are limited.
Any guidance appreciated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.