Got to say I love cloudready even more now. I still don't have my screen replacement (will have it tomorrow) but since I am getting it tomorrow I figured I would set everything up so all I need to do is replace the screen lol.
Anyway despite the cracked screen from what I have seen & have tested out. Compatibility has somehow improved for the asus t100ta in my opinion.
I love the new system tray/task bar/tab bar, I love the new settings menu, I love the new wallpaper options, I love how faster v72 is the fastest version of cloudready I have ever used. It's 10x faster then the origional release lol.
I am really glad I have stuck with cloudready been here since v53 I believe lol.
- Anyway 8 months ago was having display issues upon starting up & now they seem to be fixed have rebooted multiple times & not a single issue.
- My asus t100 ta is lightning fast
- Videos play a lot more smoothly then before
- The attachable keyboard is more responsive
- Installation was a lot more faster (got to say I love the new manual installation it shows you 100% what is going on during a manual installation now) before I thought manually installing through the command prompt was frozen since there would be times where it looked like it was doing nothing now. It shows you everything being copied & etc.
- 64 bit version works great on the asus t100 ta despite only having 2gb of ram
Now there is 1-2 issues
- Sleep mode still doesn't work sadly the screen dims out/goes blank. The background light & all that remains on but that is a huge improvement the screen never became blank while trying to put it into sleep mode before. So sleep mode you can say partly works lol. At least turns the screen blank & reloads the screen upon opening.
- Despite the attachable keyboard being more responsive right clicking still doesn't work lol.
- Truthfully I do not know if bluetooth works I have never had a need for it.
Anyway got to say cloudready on the asus t100 ta is starting to shape up hopefully it keeps shaping up in future releases. Once my screen replacement gets here tomorrow I will be looking forward to using cloudready again & testing out lastest updates on the asus t100 ta.
Please sign in to leave a comment.