Is cloudready safe to use ?
I ask this because i notice that a lot of custom fixes are been done by Neverware team. It is possible that those changes can make security risk in the OS [ I.e exploits ] ?
Example : Initial support for “Amber Lake” and “Whiskey Lake” Intel CPUs : While we are not yet certifying any of these models, we’ve added initial support for Intel CPUs of these latest mobile generations.
- Fix for some Dell Airplane Mode buttons on Dell XPS 12 9Q33 and similar devices.
- Fix for Chromecast failure on Intel Celeron CPU B840
- Fix for a wide set of modern integrated AMD GPUs that previously would not boot CloudReady. The full set of hardware that this fix helps is not clear, but some examples we’ve seen improved include:
- R2E and R7E graphics built into AMD GX-series chipsets
- R6 graphics built into AMD A10 chipsets
- Fix for issues with wallpaper policies at the login screen: In v72 some customers made us aware of problems where their policy for a login screen wallpaper was not applying or displaying properly - we’ve fixed this in v73.
Please sign in to leave a comment.