This is the simplest solution to Wi-fi connectivity issues in Cloud Ready.
Pre-requisite : It doesn't matter is you are using Live USB / Installed Could Ready on HDD/ SSD.
In all Laptops there is a switch to ON/OFF Wi-fi : Key (Fn+F2) / Key F2
Once you are onto the "Initial Login Screen" Simply Try switching Wi-Fi ON/OFF by Hardkeys Mentioned above.
See Images below for Reference :
1) Wi-fi will keep on searching for Devices but wont show any results, also if you enter the 'SSID' and 'PWD' it will show Error as "OUT OF RANGE"
2) Notice it says WI-FI Turned on and searching but no devices will show up.
3) Notice WI-Fi LED (doesn't matter if not available in most laptops, simple follow the procedure)
4) The Light POPs on and not the internal peripherals have access to search Wi-Fi Devices with help of Hardware.
5) Searched all devices nearby and connected succesfully.
You are Welcome :)
Happy to contribute.
Please sign in to leave a comment.